Oil-immersed OLTC transformer, its HV level is 35kV and below, LV is 400V, the capacity is 2500kVA and below.
The transformer can regulate voltage on-load to ensure the continuity of power supply .General installation in transformer room or ground platforms, for lighting or power supply, three-phase power supply. Fully sealed tank structure, ensure the transformer safe and reliable operation.
1) adopt magnetic flux leakage calculation and take effective measures to reduce the stray loss. 2) select winding conductor according to the quantity. Reduce winding eddy current loss and stray loss. 3) high quality silicon steel sheet is adopted to effectively reduce no-load loss.
1) select high-quality core materials, select appropriate magnetic flux density and natural vibration frequency of the core. 2) the iron core automatic production line of GEORG company in Germany adopts stepped joint technology to improve magnetic separation at joints. 3) the high-precision jogger line with stepping shearing and automatic stacking function is adopted to reduce the burr of silicon steel sheet.
1) calculate the oil flow distribution, adopt a reasonable oil flow distribution structure, and reduce the winding hot spot temperature rise and average temperature rise. 2) the slotted structure of pressing plate is adopted to ensure the smooth oil road and reduce the temperature rise.
1) the short circuit mechanical force is calculated by dynamic analysis method. 2) the high-voltage winding wire is automatically wound by flattening process to increase the wire hardness and strengthen the mechanical strength of the winding.
1) the oil tank adopts fully sealed oil tank to isolate the transformer oil from the air and slow down the insulation aging of the transformer oil. 2) the sealing parts are made of acrylate to enhance the sealing reliability of the transformer.
1) when the voltage exceeds the prescribed range, the voltage can be adjusted automatically with the load. 2) wide range of voltage adjustment.
Online solution, for you to solve the problem